Once reports have been completed by teachers and you are ready to print, the final thing you will need to do is publish the attendance data from SAS into your reports which will populate the attendance figures within the student report.
This should be done right before printing as you want the attendance figures to be as up to date as possible.
Once ready to publish this data, you need to do the following:
1. Within SAS go to Reporter Pro -> Reporting -> Reporting Attendances
2. Click on the Calculate button
3. Select the classes that you want to export and specify the period that you want to calculate the attendance figures for and then click OK
4. Wait for the process to complete
5. Once complete you can preview a student report to see that the Days Absent and Partial Days Absent have been populated within the report.